Gardarika Translation Centre provides interpretation services. Interpretation is usually required for international events (negotiations, conferences, symposiums, etc.), when carrying out foreign economic activities and events within the framework of cultural exchange (negotiations, accompanying delegations, presentations, exhibitions, press conferences, excursions, installation and commissioning of equipment, staff training, etc.). Interpretation is usually performed in one of the two forms: consecutive interpretation or simultaneous interpretation.
In consecutive interpretation, an interpreter translates speeches of event participants, or logical parts thereof.
In case of simultaneous translation, an interpreter translates speech of event participant simultaneously (synchronously). For simultaneous translation, special equipment is usually required.
It should also be noted that in practice, such a specific type or way of interpretation as whisper interpreting or chuchotage, is often used. Such type of interpretation is used in events where format thereof allows using neither consecutive interpretation nor equipment for simultaneous interpretation. The essence of this way of interpretation consists in the following: an interpreter is staying in the same room with the speaker and the attendees, and performs simultaneous interpretation by whispering in the ear of two or three attendees sitting next to the interpreter. No special equipment is used in this case. Due to the job specifics, an interpreter does not convey literal content of the speech delivered by an interlocutor or speaker, but rather the essence or the main points (essential content) thereof. This facilitates both the interpreter's work and the effort of people listening to the speech.
Our Translation Centre will help you to find good interpreters and assist in searching for the equipment you need to organize and hold your event in a proper way.
The price of interpretation services depends on the subject, duration of the event and venue thereof; target languages; number of interpreters needed; as well as technical capabilities of the venue.
If you need interpretation services to organize your event in a proper way, please contact us by phone or email, giving all the necessary parameters of your event (venue, time and subject of the event, number of interpreters and expected schedule of their work, and other significant circumstances) and we will calculate the price of services for you, taking into account all specific features of your event.
Please note that interpretation services should be ordered in advance, otherwise the interpreters you need may be engaged in other events.
Consecutive interpretation rates indicated in our Price List should be considered as minimum, or baseline, rates. As a rule, on case-by-case basis, the contractual price of the service is to be agreed, taking into account all specific features of the event.
Please fill in the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Throughout fifteen years of efficient operation, the team of our Translation Centre has gained vast experience of providing translation services in various fields: translation of private and corporate documents, legal papers and court decisions, localisation of websites and software, translation of engineering and medical documentation; as well as selecting interpreters and providing interpretation support for various events (notarial acts of foreign nationals, commercial transactions, wedding ceremonies, guided tours, and many other).
Persistently high quality of our services is achieved by introducing and mastering most up-to-date organisational and technical methods of operation, as well as mindful selection of personnel and constant improvement of professional skills of all employees.
How to order
1. Contact us Visit our office or fill in online order form on this website. You can also call us, and our manager will tell you how you can order a translation. Deliver us your documents you want to be translated, let us know what services you need, what problem needs to be solved, and tell us your deadlines.
2. Generating and evaluating your order Our manager will determine the scope of works and services required for your order, precalculate the price and set possible deadlines. Our manager will send an email to you with a detailed description of your order, and then call you to make final arrangements.
3. Order confirmation To confirm the order, private persons pay for their order in full or in part (at least 75% of precalculated order value). You can pay for your order either a) in cash or by bank card in our office; b) by bank card on our website, selecting PAY ONLINE menu item.
To confirm the order, corporate clients shall follow the procedure below: а) send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, accepting the order conditions previously agreed; specifying the order number in the field "Subject" of each email; b) send email with a letter of guarantee or c) transfer 75-100% of precalculated order value to the contractor's settlement account as advance payment. If the client has entered into a permanent service agreement with the contractor, a letter of guarantee and/or advance payment may not be provided.
4. Order execution When confirmation formalities are settled, we proceed with the execution of your order. At this stage, all works included in your order are consecutively performed: translation of documents; layout, proofreading and editing the translation; notarial certification of translation, making notarised copies; affixing an Apostille.
5. Final settlement, pick-up or delivery of your order Our manager will calculate the actual price of your order and send you a final calculation by email, stating the amount for you to pay or the amount to be refunded to you. You will either pay the amount due, or, if your order is overpaid, get a refund. You can get your order by email or come to our office. Courier delivery is also possible (extra charges apply).
In order to pay for our services using a bank card you should click ONLINE PAYMENT. Payment will be carried out through SBERBANK PJSC using bank cards of the following payment systems:
֍ MIR ֍ VISA International ֍ Mastercard Worldwide ֍ JCB
You will be redirected to the payment gateway of SBERBANK PJSC for making payment (entering details of your card). Connection to the payment gateway and information transfer is carried out in a secure mode using SSL encryption protocol. In case your bank supports secure Internet payments technology like Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode, MIR Accept, J-Secure, you may also need to enter a special password for making payment.
This website supports 256-bit encryption. Privacy of the submitted personal data is secured by SBERBANK PJSC. The entered data will not be provided to third parties except for cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Bank card payments are carried out strictly in compliance with requirements of the payment systems: MIR, Visa Int., MasterCard Europe Sprl, JCB.
How to find us
1. The office of Gardarika Translation Centre is located in "Nevsky 30" Business Centre, the blue building at the corner of Nevsky Prospekt and Griboyedov Canal Embankment. Entrance from Nevsky Prospekt under the second balcony is marked with a sign.
2. When You are at the reception desk, tell them that you are going to Gardarika, and produce your ID card (passport, driver's license) to get a pass.
3. Take a lift to 4th floor, walk along the corridor to the right, up to the stairs (behind the door).
4. Go up the stairs to 5th floor, walk along the corridor to office 5.7 with the sign reading "Gardarika Translation Centre".
5. If you have any problems finding us, please call us and we will meet you.
Location and mailing address: 30 Nevsky Pr., Saint Petersburg, 191186, "Nevsky 30" Business Centre, office 5.7. We work from 10:00 until 20:00 without a break, day off: Sunday. +7 (900) 630 20 45 email@example.com