There are many companies from all branches of trade among our clients. We have continuous service agreements with many of them, and these companies order translation and interpretation services with us on a regular basis.
There are many companies from all branches of trade among our clients. We have continuous service agreements with many of them, and these companies order translation and interpretation services with us on a regular basis. Other companies do not need continuous services, so they contact us only a few times a year. But we appreciate all our clients, trying to maintain most smooth and comfortable scheme of cooperation with them. We are ready to provide our corporate clients with special terms of service.
As to our cooperation with corporate clients and individual entrepreneurs (sole traders), when no service agreement is concluded, we usually work on the basis of advance payment or a letter of guarantee. The advance payment condition is also included in our standard service agreement, however, after three or four months of successful cooperation, we switch to invoicing in arrears. The advance payment condition is only retained for large translation orders (with the execution period exceeding two weeks), and for interpretation services. Exceptions to the above rules are only possible for budgetary institutions.
We try to keep the quality of our services at a high level. High quality of our services is what our clients do appreciate. High quality is the very factor that determines the level of prices for our services.
We offer volume discounts of 5% to 20% on translation services to our corporate clients. In order to expand our regular customer base, we offer all customers who contact us first time, incentive discounts on translation services. We hope that new customers will appreciate the benefits of cooperation with us and become our regular customers.
Please fill in the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Throughout fifteen years of efficient operation, the team of our Translation Centre has gained vast experience of providing translation services in various fields: translation of private and corporate documents, legal papers and court decisions, localisation of websites and software, translation of engineering and medical documentation; as well as selecting interpreters and providing interpretation support for various events (notarial acts of foreign nationals, commercial transactions, wedding ceremonies, guided tours, and many other).
Persistently high quality of our services is achieved by introducing and mastering most up-to-date organisational and technical methods of operation, as well as mindful selection of personnel and constant improvement of professional skills of all employees.
How to order
1. Contact us Visit our office or fill in online order form on this website. You can also call us, and our manager will tell you how you can order a translation. Deliver us your documents you want to be translated, let us know what services you need, what problem needs to be solved, and tell us your deadlines.
2. Generating and evaluating your order Our manager will determine the scope of works and services required for your order, precalculate the price and set possible deadlines. Our manager will send an email to you with a detailed description of your order, and then call you to make final arrangements.
3. Order confirmation To confirm the order, private persons pay for their order in full or in part (at least 75% of precalculated order value). You can pay for your order either a) in cash or by bank card in our office; b) by bank card on our website, selecting PAY ONLINE menu item. To confirm the order, corporate clients shall follow the procedure below: а) send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, accepting the order conditions previously agreed; specifying the order number in the field "Subject" of each email; b) send email with a letter of guarantee or c) transfer 75-100% of precalculated order value to the contractor's settlement account as advance payment. If the client has entered into a permanent service agreement with the contractor, a letter of guarantee and/or advance payment may not be provided.
4. Order execution When confirmation formalities are settled, we proceed with the execution of your order. At this stage, all works included in your order are consecutively performed: translation of documents; layout, proofreading and editing the translation; notarial certification of translation, making notarised copies; affixing an Apostille.
5. Final settlement, pick-up or delivery of your order Our manager will calculate the actual price of your order and send you a final calculation by email, stating the amount for you to pay or the amount to be refunded to you. You will either pay the amount due, or, if your order is overpaid, get a refund. You can get your order by email or come to our office. Courier delivery is also possible (extra charges apply).
In order to pay for our services using a bank card you should click ONLINE PAYMENT. Payment will be carried out through SBERBANK PJSC using bank cards of the following payment systems:
֍ MIR ֍ VISA International ֍ Mastercard Worldwide ֍ JCB
You will be redirected to the payment gateway of SBERBANK PJSC for making payment (entering details of your card). Connection to the payment gateway and information transfer is carried out in a secure mode using SSL encryption protocol. In case your bank supports secure Internet payments technology like Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode, MIR Accept, J-Secure, you may also need to enter a special password for making payment.
This website supports 256-bit encryption. Privacy of the submitted personal data is secured by SBERBANK PJSC. The entered data will not be provided to third parties except for cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Bank card payments are carried out strictly in compliance with requirements of the payment systems: MIR, Visa Int., MasterCard Europe Sprl, JCB.
How to find us
1. The office of Gardarika Translation Centre is located in "Nevsky 30" Business Centre, the blue building at the corner of Nevsky Prospekt and Griboyedov Canal Embankment. Entrance from Nevsky Prospekt under the second balcony is marked with a sign.
2. When You are at the reception desk, tell them that you are going to Gardarika, and produce your ID card (passport, driver's license) to get a pass.
3. Take a lift to 4th floor, walk along the corridor to the right, up to the stairs (behind the door).
4. Go up the stairs to 5th floor, walk along the corridor to office 5.7 with the sign reading "Gardarika Translation Centre".
5. If you have any problems finding us, please call us and we will meet you.
Location and mailing address: 30 Nevsky Pr., Saint Petersburg, 191186, "Nevsky 30" Business Centre, office 5.7. We work from 10:00 until 20:00 without a break, day off: Sunday. +7 (900) 630 20 45 email@example.com