Leave your contact information, and we will call you back!
30, NEVSKY PR.
Office 5.7, 5th floor
Precalculation of translation price and deadlines, online ordering
Learn more about your final settlement method
1) By default, final settlement method "on receipt of the order" applies to all orders upon placement thereof. Upon order confirmation client pays minimum 75% of pre-estimated order value. When an order is ready, its actual cost is calculated. There are two settlement options: client either pays the rest of the actual price of the order, or gets a refund if the actual price of the order was overpaid.
2) Upon client request, final settlement method «on placement of the order" may apply. Upon order confirmation client pays 100% of the fixed order value. This final settlement method implies that, when an order is ready, actual price thereof will not be calculated. The client will not be obliged to pay the rest of the actual price of the order, and will not be entitled to claim a refund if the actual price of the order was overpaid.
Final settlement method thus chosen applies to translation services only. Services ordered along with translation must be fully paid by client before pick up of the order.
1. Select final settlement method (learn more)
2. Select the direction of translation: *
3. Do you need a notarised translation?
Note: We provide service of notarial certification of translation for legally significant documents only.
Total volume of attached files must not exceed 30 MB. If file volume exceeds 30 MB, please send your files by email email@example.com.
6. Your name *
7. Your e-mail *
8. Your phone number *
Sending in progress. Please wait.